- 76 keys with Touch Response, 48 Polyphony
- 600 Tones and 180 Rhythms
All built-in tones, including piano and acoustic instrument tones,
now sound better than ever before! 48-tone maximum polyphony
provides plenty of margin to minimize the chance of notes being dropped
when tones are layered and when playing with Auto Accompaniment.
- *Acoustic & Highly-compressed Large-waveform
An easy-to-play keyboard with an appearance resembling that of an acoustic piano.
Touch Response let's you add delicate nuances to notes by varying how much pressure you apply to keyboard keys.
You can use the Chord Book to look up chords you do not know how to play. You can hear what a chord sounds like and a simple operation even shows you inverted forms of the chord, making the Chord Book a valuable reference.
You can sample a sound from a microphone and then play the sound on the keyboard. You also can use sampled sounds to compose music. The sampling feature is a great way to create new sounds that are highly creative.
Use a microphone connected to the keyboard’s MIC IN / SAMPLING Jack to sample the sounds of things nearby.
Play notes on the keyboard using the sampled sound!
If you sample the "Ting!" sound of a triangle, for example, you can then play notes with the sound
on the keyboard. You even can add reverb, vibrato, and other effects to the sampled sound.
Incorporate a sampled sound into accompaniment patterns!
You can sample a favorite musical phrase or drum sound, and use the same to replace some Auto Accompaniment drum sets.
Connecting a music player to the AUDIO IN jack causes the audio from the player to be output through the keyboard's speakers. Of course, you can play along with the audio, which means you can enjoy jamming with your favorite artists. It's a great way to liven up a party or any other type of social gathering.
Sing along with built-in songs or songs loaded from outside sources.
Music Challenge tests your reaction speed by requiring you to press the keys indicated by the on-screen keyboard guide in time with the Auto Accompaniment tempo using the correct fingers indicated by the on-screen fingering guide.
To master a song, it is best to break it up into short phrases, master each of the phrases, and then put everything together. Step Up Lesson does exactly that, providing you with the support you need to improve your play.
Your lesson score appears on the display screen.
If the keyboard senses you are having problems, it will help you by calling out finger numbers in a simulated human voice.
Built-in songs cover a wide range of genres for lesson play and for your listening enjoyment. Includes Exercise phrases!
- *The Song Book does not include music for Exercise phrases. Due to copyright restrictions, some Song Bank tunes may not be included in the Song Book.
You can load songs from external sources and use them for listening, play along, or even lessons.
- Memory capacity is approximately 320KB, which is enough for up to 10 songs. Note that the actual number of songs that can be stored depends on the size of each individual song and other data stored in memory.
- Songs you add using Song Expansion can be used for Step Up Lessons, but fingering guide will not be displayed for such songs.
- Recorderfor composing and play
- Registrationfor storage of keyboard setups and instant recall when you need them
- One Touch Presetautomatically sets up the keyboard to match the Currently selected rhythm.
- Auto Harmonizeadds appropriate harmony notes to your melody automatically.
- Arpeggiatorsimplifies arpeggio play.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|